Independent Airsofters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent Airsofters United

Forum for members of Independent Airsoft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNipomo Aisoft Website

Hellfire Paint BBs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Admin

Location : North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe, Third Dimension, Reality, Unreality

Dog Tag
Specialty: Assault Recon
Primary Gun: Dboy SCAR-L
Airsoft Group Affiliation: Independent Airsofters United

Hellfire Paint BBs Empty
PostHellfire Paint BBs

Could it be? Paintball BBs that don't screw with your gun? I don't know personally, but Red Wolf Airsoft claims it's the truth. They apparently have a hard plastic shell that will shatter on impact but not inside of your gun. The "paint" is water based, so it can be wiped or washed off easily. From what I can tell, it's basically colored water. If my assumption is correct, then even if it does break inside a gun, it shouldn't do too much damage. Not as much as waxy paintballs or powder BBs will do at least...

http://redwolfairsoft.com/redwolf/airsoft/AdvanceSearchResult?productname=Hellfire&brandId=&search=true&productcode=Hellfire&mode=simple

The fact that it is only tested on hard surfaces make me wonder if it will shatter on skin or fabric, but who knows? They're pretty expensive ($20 for 500?!) but they might be nice to have if we ever host a game where there is a prize for the winners.

Hellfire Paint BBs Xpb50010
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Hellfire Paint BBs :: Comments

MRSPRINKLZ
Re: Hellfire Paint BBs
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:06 am by MRSPRINKLZ
i agree admin..tho expensive, i can see the application of those..for like a elimination type tournament where calling hits is important, this would give 100% accurate proof if u were hit or not, paint tells no lies
Nick
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:25 am by Nick
those look very nice, you would need like $30 per person to play 1 hit kill and then the $30 includes 1 thing of bbs, they dont sell in bulk? maybe contact manufacture...
MRSPRINKLZ
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:35 am by MRSPRINKLZ
or u could do a speed ball game, decreasing match time, and ammo spent
Nick
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:38 am by Nick
very tru the 3v3 tournament... ???? ... could use these... if we have it...
Cameron
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 4:20 pm by Cameron
I would feel uncomfortable putting those through my barrel even if they have the hard shell ;____;
Standartenfuhrer Kurtz
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:02 pm by Standartenfuhrer Kurtz
The 3v3 tournament would be awesome...I hope Ryan changes it to a date before I leave Sad
Cameron
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:26 pm by Cameron
.. Nick planned the 3 Day tournament remember?
Chosen_1
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 5:47 pm by Chosen_1
If you guys have ever played paintball, you know you can be shot many times and not be out because the ball didn't break. Using these as a way to prevent cheating would not work. I have always noted that even with some of our imperfections, airsofters are generally more honest that paintballers. I have watched paintballers wipe off the paint when they thought no one was looking.
Standartenfuhrer Kurtz
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 6:46 pm by Standartenfuhrer Kurtz
Hey Cameron when is the 3v3 tournament? If its before September 4th I can go.
Dark
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 7:31 pm by Dark
i w am wondering about that. am i still on your team cameron? if not im cool. i just really havnt heard anything on it. and ya thoses bb's are kinda cool
Cameron
Post Sun Aug 22, 2010 10:38 pm by Cameron
I have no clue, I thought it was cancelled, but yes Dylan is right, and it doesn't appeal to me to buy MORE bbs after I just bought 20,000 this summer
Admin
Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 6:16 am by Admin
For those who are interested, Redwolf put up another video testing the BBs in different guns and different surfaces:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ciOD5rV7pt8&feature=sub

Paintball cheating is like other sports. Some people just come to the game with a certain mentality >.< Like "accidentally" tripping somebody in soccer while stealing the ball.

In any case, I can't see us being able to afford these until we get some decent funds. I wouldn't pay $30 for a tournament, even if I organized it.
Nick
Post Sat Aug 28, 2010 11:42 pm by Nick
you dont accidently trip someone in soccer, you do it on purpose as painfully as you can then you say its an accident to the reff so you dont get in trouble, i kick ppl and slide tackle them all the time
Chosen_1
Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 2:01 am by Chosen_1
Or if you are Italian or Mexican, you fall for no reason...
Nick
Post Sun Aug 29, 2010 3:08 am by Nick
ha! I'm italian and mexican lol
Post  by Sponsored content

Hellfire Paint BBs

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Independent Airsofters United :: News :: Airsoft Blog-
Jump to:  
Create a forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com