Independent Airsofters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent Airsofters United

Forum for members of Independent Airsoft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNipomo Aisoft Website

Home Defense

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Admin

Location : North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe, Third Dimension, Reality, Unreality

Dog Tag
Specialty: Assault Recon
Primary Gun: Dboy SCAR-L
Airsoft Group Affiliation: Independent Airsofters United

Home Defense Empty
PostHome Defense

Apparently, some 13 year old kid named Josh (O.o) defended his home from burgulars with an airsoft pistol...plus a hunting spotlight and a 20 gauge shotgun. From the video on the news page, the pistol he was using is the same as Kris's old CO2 that he lost.

According to him, he shot a guy in the face with the pistol, blinded him, then fired a warning shot from the shotgun. While it's kinda cool that he used the pistol, I seriously doubt that's what scared away the burgulars. I mean seriously, what's scarier--a CO2 pistol that might leave a little red welt, or a 20 gauge shotgun that will kill you?

I have no idea what possessed him to shoot with his airsoft gun first, but hey, I guess it worked.

Here's the article:
http://www.mlive.com/news/detroit/index.ssf/2009/10/milford_teen_defends_home_from.html

Also, I'm only posting on here on Sundays or Saturdays from now on. This is just to make up for missing last weekend.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:04 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Home Defense :: Comments

Pacman
Re: Home Defense
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 1:41 am by Pacman
thats pretty cool... but i think he shot with the airsoft pistol first because he probably didnt want to kill someone...
Admin
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 3:53 am by Admin
I meant I was wondering why he didn't fire the warning shot first. But yeah, maybe the shotgun was his last resort or something.
Pacman
Post Tue Dec 15, 2009 4:23 am by Pacman
well.. maybe he didnt want to make a big hole in his roof....
[]0 [] []v[] []0
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:33 am by []0 [] []v[] []0
Dude thats my primary gun that thing hurts Laughing
Pacman
Post Wed Dec 16, 2009 5:08 am by Pacman
yep, they usually do, especially in the eye at close range
Post  by Sponsored content

Home Defense

Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Independent Airsofters United :: News :: Airsoft Blog-
Jump to:  
Forum create on Forumotion | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com