Independent Airsofters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent Airsofters United

Forum for members of Independent Airsoft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNipomo Aisoft Website

Sniper Fallback

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Admin

Location : North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe, Third Dimension, Reality, Unreality

Dog Tag
Specialty: Assault Recon
Primary Gun: Dboy SCAR-L
Airsoft Group Affiliation: Independent Airsofters United

Sniper Fallback Empty
PostSubject: Sniper Fallback   Sniper Fallback I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 12:52 am

Gottfried (Xoplex...) mentioned this earlier in the "Fallback Positions" thread. Scoutthedoggie did a video of this, and after watching it I think we can pull it off, just in a much smaller scale.

Main Rules:
There are two teams: One team consists of a main assault force, the other consists of snipers and a few support gunners. The assault force moves down an open path, and are not allowed to take cover. They are allowed to weave, crouch, go prone and any other cover techniques of avoiding getting hit besides hiding behind something. I'm thinking the main path (the one we walk down when entering the field) plus the small path between the foxtail field and treeline will be long enough. The sniper and support gunner team has start out the game slightly farther down the path than the support gunners. They can take cover anywhere near the path. When a sniper or support gunner is hit, they move back a couple feet then their back in the game. They have limited lives (we'll experiment to find out how many lives they should have). The assault team wins by either eliminating all of the sniper team or reaching the end of the path. The sniper team wins by depleting the lives of the assault force.

Here's the video, since I'm not very good at explaining it:
Back to top Go down
clAyton
clAyton

Dog Tag
Primary Gun: KS P90 Long (PS-90)

Sniper Fallback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Fallback   Sniper Fallback I_icon_minitimeSat Dec 05, 2009 5:06 am

EPIC
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000010940975&ref=n
Nick
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Nick

Dog Tag
Primary Gun: custom g300 (m4)

Sniper Fallback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Fallback   Sniper Fallback I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 2:57 am

the only problem i have for it is that it is like free for all against our 1 (OR 2 depending on what you consider a...) sniper (s)
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Admin

Location : North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe, Third Dimension, Reality, Unreality

Dog Tag

Sniper Fallback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Fallback   Sniper Fallback I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 7:52 am

If we had 16 people (most we have had at a war, I think), the teams would go something like this:

Sniper and Support Gunners--Kris, Devin, Nate, and one other person.
Assault--the rest of the people.

Kris and Devin both have sniper rifles, and Nate has a DMR. If you go to airsoftgi.com and go to "choose your mission-->sniper" you can actually find his gun Very Happy The fourth person would be the support gunner.

Although 12 on 4 (3 to 1) seems extreme, in the video was 60 on 10 (6 to 1) So it should actually be easier than in the video for the sniper team.

Sorry I wasn't clear on that before, I was posting something like this before but my internet froze so I had to close lol...
Back to top Go down
Pacman
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Pacman

Dog Tag
Specialty: Support
Primary Gun:
Airsoft Group Affiliation:

Sniper Fallback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Fallback   Sniper Fallback I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 06, 2009 9:01 pm

ill be the support gunner.. sounds like fun... but what if like 100 people show up, will there still be just 4 people against 96?
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Admin

Dog Tag

Sniper Fallback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Fallback   Sniper Fallback I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 2:41 am

Yes, because that would hilarious.
I was kidding at first, then I realized that it really would be hilarious...watching 4 people getting chased by 96 Very Happy
Back to top Go down
clAyton
clAyton

Dog Tag
Primary Gun: KS P90 Long (PS-90)

Sniper Fallback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Fallback   Sniper Fallback I_icon_minitimeMon Dec 07, 2009 5:56 am

rofl
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000010940975&ref=n
Sponsored content

Sniper Fallback Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sniper Fallback   Sniper Fallback I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Sniper Fallback
Page 1 of 1