Independent Airsofters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent Airsofters United

Forum for members of Independent Airsoft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNipomo Aisoft Website

Airosft GI's Gameplay Scenario Guide

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Admin

Location : North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe, Third Dimension, Reality, Unreality

Dog Tag
Specialty: Assault Recon
Primary Gun: Dboy SCAR-L
Airsoft Group Affiliation: Independent Airsofters United

Airosft GI's Gameplay Scenario Guide Empty
PostAirosft GI's Gameplay Scenario Guide

ASGI made a flyer for different game types! I'm guessing they've printed it out for use as a brochure type of thing, hence the sizing.
Airosft GI's Gameplay Scenario Guide A103_WebFlyer

For you "TLDNR" types, it describes five game types. Heat, Zombie Hunter, Downed Pilot, Battle Buddy, and Wolf.
Heat is a mixture of an extraction point game and eliminations. Opfor are outnumbered, but can use full-auto while other must use semi.
Zombie Hunter is kinda what we had in mind (Still looking to do a Halloween zombie game?), but again with an extraction point twist.
Wolf is almost exactly what I had in mind with my TF2 inspired Spy game type I posted a couple months back, except the Wolf (spy) has the choice to double cross or not. Sounds fun, we should definitely give it a go at our next skirmish.
Downed Pilot is a lot like what Cameron suggested, but less elaborate a bit more feasible for us.
Battle Buddy is like Elimination, except everybody is assigned a battle buddy. The battle buddies must be joined together somehow. A hit battle buddy becomes dead weight. I have a humorous idea of airsoft three legged races in mind.

So maybe that wasn't really all that shorter than just reading the flyer itself. Mostly it was just an excuse to elevate this to a blog post, and not just posting a picture Laughing

Thanks to Nick A. for suggesting this!
Back to top Go down
Share this post on: reddit

Airosft GI's Gameplay Scenario Guide :: Comments

No Comment.

Airosft GI's Gameplay Scenario Guide

Page 1 of 1