Independent Airsofters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent Airsofters United

Forum for members of Independent Airsoft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNipomo Aisoft Website

Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters

Go down 
+6
Admin
Nick
Dark
[]0 [] []v[] []0
MRSPRINKLZ
clAyton
10 posters
AuthorMessage
clAyton
clAyton

Dog Tag
Specialty: Assault Recon
Primary Gun: KS P90 Long (PS-90)
Airsoft Group Affiliation: Independent Airsofters United

Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters Empty
PostSubject: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 03, 2010 11:46 pm

Well, I just realized, we now know who the Nipomo guys are, but they mightn't know who we are...so, those of us from "local" (Orcutt and Santa Maria), go ahead and introduce yourselves...and try not to go too off topic...

Hi, I'm Clayton, as you probably guessed, though you may know me as the kid in the hat, the ten-year old with a moustache, or you may know me as P90. I've only been airsofting since the summer of '09, but since then, I have gotten progressively more serious about the sport, but not like crazy/professionally serious. I just do it for fun, so I don't spend a whole lot of money on airsoft...I just work on my own skill. I agree with General Sheperd from MW2: Sure it matters who's got the biggest stick, but it matters a helluva lot more who's swinging it.

That said, my gun isn't a particularly high-end one, but it is still pretty good, especially for $120. It's a P90 with a barrel extension, a 68-round mag, and a 9.6v battery (stock). I have no sidearm, or any other airsoft guns, for that matter, though I plan to get a pistol sometime soon-ish. I currently have no "military" gear; I wear the new standard-issue BSA pants, and a long-sleeved green shirt. I wear hiking boots, sunglasses, and a baseball-style hat every war.

I am a 15-year old (a few months short of 16) livin' between Orcutt and Santa Maria, and am and always have been an honors student. I don't like to see myself as overly nerdy, but sometimes I can get a little over-smart.

In the game, I prefer to use stealth tactics, preferring to flank around the enemy or cover my own team's retreat. I often go solo, or bring one person with me, depending on the type of attack. This sometimes backfires, as I can't tell my team exactly what I need, but I manage. Oh yeah, I can also run pretty fast after a failed attack...hehehe... Laughing

I haven't been with this group since its inception, however, I was a part of it when this site was launched (right?). I love the game, I love the community, I love airsoft.

BAM! There you go. That's me.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000010940975&ref=n
MRSPRINKLZ
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
MRSPRINKLZ

Dog Tag
Specialty: Support
Primary Gun:
Airsoft Group Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:07 am

ello im nick, but must people call me by my last name kremer, its pronounced craymer. im the loud kid with the awesome hair a.k.a. the afro. i have been airsofting for the past 3 years but i've only been active in this group since last august, but im a regular member. Im a very fun person and take part in cracking the jokes before each war, but i can be serious when the situation calls for it. my load-out is a 465 fps thompson chicago type writer, with a drum mag and two stick mags. my other gun is a modified sig 552, but i rarely use it. i mostly wear a army coat and black shorts with a military backpack. AND THATS ALL U NEED TO KNOW!!!
Back to top Go down
[]0 [] []v[] []0
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
[]0 [] []v[] []0

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 1:30 am

Hi im kyle... most people know me as the really tall guy with the camo face mask... My loadout is Thompson M1a1 with two stick mags and a crosman c11... I have been airsofting for 4 or 5 years and Iv been with the group for 4 or 5 months...
Back to top Go down
Dark
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Dark

Dog Tag
Primary Gun: KWA SR-10

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeThu Mar 04, 2010 3:18 am

Hi im Brian i wasnt at the last game when alot of u nipomo people were there. You will eventually get to know me as the "Smart-Ass Fat Kid" lol. but anyways i i live in SM and i have been airsofting since i was about 11. i currently have 5 AEG's 2spring snipers. 3 shotguns and 3 GBB pistols(4 if u count my KWA MP7). im looking forward to metting you guyz at the next game.
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Nick

Dog Tag
Primary Gun: custom g300 (m4)

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 05, 2010 12:20 am

hey i am nick, i am the smartest dumb person that you will ever meet, for example i flanked a group of 3 guys with my pistol... then i looked up and realized there was 9 people XD i am a mixture of a brain and brawn fighter in that if i have 1 hit left and my team is pinned i will unload a mag on you @$$ to help my team, however i am a strategy person and am usually involved with my teams planning a lot. You will get to know me as the guy who causes arguments which is simply to keep discussion open on the sight.

I wear standard woodland pants and a standard woodland undershirt with an OD vest over that. My arsenal (included with my brothers sense we trade a lot) is a g300 (m4) and a spring sniper and an aftermath m4 (which is up for trades or sale)... in terms of side arms we have a crossman c11 co2 pistol and a co2 uzi (also for trade or sale) between us we have 2 sniper mags and 3 high cap m4 mags 9 mid cap m4 mags and 1 m4 box mag... we also use 1 9.6v G&G numchuck battery and 4 mini type 8.4v batteries. we also have a regular scope a red dot scope a bi pod and a gillie suite thanks to kris

Thats all for now Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven Like a Star @ heaven
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Admin

Location : North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe, Third Dimension, Reality, Unreality

Dog Tag
Primary Gun: Dboy SCAR-L

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeFri Mar 12, 2010 1:50 am

Here's an introduction to me, and a little history of our group:

Hello, I'm Josh. Or Joshua. I don't really care. If you count springers, I've been airsofting for about 4 years; I've been using an AEG for a little more than half a year now. My primary is a D-Boy SCAR-L, my secondary is a Umarex USP .45. In terms of gear, I wear my civvie clothes (dark camo cargo pants, black hoodie or t-shirt) plus an OE TECH Hydration Backpack, OE TECH Fast Draw Holster, and ASGI "combat cap".

I perfer flanks and ambushes (even though Nick and I epic failed on our last one) because there is nothing more satisfying than a well thought out surprise attack that goes perfectly.

I'm one of the three "founders" of Independent Airsoft...meaning I was one of the three people present when Austin, Kris, and I decided create a three person team. That was two summers ago. During that summer and a better part of that year, we had backyard springer wars often, and grew to about 8 members per war, if we were lucky.

Last summer, I got bored and made a website. Not knowing what to use it for, I just made it for our tiny airsoft group. Later, I realized that there wasn't much user interaction, so I made this forum. At the beginning, it was really just four of us posting (Clayton, Austin, Xoplex, and me). A while later, Nick joined and sparked some very "interesting" arguments Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters Icon_razz some time after that other people started joining, starting with Kremer. That's pretty much where we are now.

I am the Administrator for the forum, but I'd like to make it clear that I am not the leader of the group. On the field, I'm just the same (if not worse Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters Icon_eek ) than everyone else.

Besides Administration, I do the media related stuff like graphics and videos. And yes, I will finish those videos eventually. I have one that's at least 75% done.

I'm sure the Independent Airsofters have noticed this already, but I procrastinate a lot...so sorry if things move slowly.
Back to top Go down
Cameron
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Cameron

Dog Tag
Specialty: Scout
Primary Gun: KWA SR-12

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeWed Mar 17, 2010 3:20 am

Hello, i'm Cameron I live in Orcutt California off of Clark and at the Time i'm about 15 1/2, my Primary gun is an Aftermath Orphus Socom (Recently Re-lubricated so watch out!!), I like tactics to a plan because theres nothing worse than being the last few people on your team on the run from 10 people. My secondary is a 380 FPS Taurus PT 24/7 Co2 Pistol that gets approximately 200 rounds per Cartridge. I love airsoft, so all you paintballers get off our field if u can read this!!! cause were coming for u full auto!;p. I also love Mermans Granola Bars haha, i either wear Hunting camoflauge (mostly i wear full of it with no vest if recon or HVT) otherwise i mix Hunting and Woodland for a nice combination, i also love covering the red tip on my gun with grass and weeds so u cheaters cant just look for red anymore! Some of you that know me know i'm a total freakin nerd with computers, its my out of airsoft life lol.
Ive been airsofting for maybe 4-5 Years, I remember using my crappy $60 walmart M4 that loading BBs in through the scope and the magazine was the battery like wtf lol xD, yeah, those were the days, .12 bbs jamming in your gun, perfect ~~, yeah idk what else to say, i got 3 batteries, i almost never use the other 2 as people seem to forget to charge their own batteries so they at least get used, I also love M14s, my favorite model of gun, Full auto M1 garand = win, i normally wear a boonie hat, black sunglasses, Hunting camo balaclava, UTG Woodland Tactical vest, Random $30 pistol holster, Woodland jacket, Hunting pants, and Itasca commando boots, oh ya and some random gloves . Also Thank you again Josh for getting out and keeping our postition right behind you hidden while Nick and i were recon and you just got lit up by everyone on the opposing team even if you didnt know it at the time, im sure Nick remembers sprinting away from the team and running into the abandoned lot haha, yeah thats pretty much all you need to know about me and airsoft, if you ever need mags cleaned out of dirt i have an Air Compressor in the garage that will blow it out, works with sand too ~~, I am also currently saving for a KWA SR-10 or SR-12 (gotta see which is gonna be best for me), uh... yea.. goodbai.

Last edited by Cameron on Mon Apr 26, 2010 3:27 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nick
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Nick

Dog Tag

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeWed May 05, 2010 10:09 pm

i like how i keep posting in here and it keeps getting moved
Back to top Go down
clAyton
clAyton

Dog Tag
Primary Gun: KS P90 Long (PS-90)

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 12:55 am

This is a semi-official topic, so I try to keep it on topic.
Back to top Go down
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100000010940975&ref=n
Nick
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Nick

Dog Tag

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeThu May 06, 2010 10:02 pm

kk
Back to top Go down
ZezaThePurple
Forum Watcher
Forum Watcher
ZezaThePurple

Dog Tag
Primary Gun: Spring M4

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeSun Dec 05, 2010 2:21 am

Hello, I'm Hammy, Hamilton, Harry, Hamington, the Hamster, or plain ol' Harrison. I live in orcutt and I got to school at the academy. I tend to like to take control of situation when it suits me but I also like to be the team player. I'll back you up or spot you when ever you need help.

I usually wear my tan pants and green sweater and a floppy sun hat. I'm planning on getting full battle gear from the Nipomo shop but I don't currently have the money.

I carry all of my guns usually; a spring m4 with a modified gravity load mag that can hold 1000+ BB's. my almighty Chinese m9 pistol also with modified gravity load mag that can hold 600 BB's. My Colt Pistol. and My spring famas foreign legions. all of my guns are spring but that suits me for now because I don't run out of ammo in the heat of battle with my two gravity load guns. although I am planning on getting an automatic rifle for christmas/birthday!
Back to top Go down
Nguyen
New Blood
New Blood

Dog Tag
Primary Gun: G&G GR16

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeTue May 03, 2011 12:20 am

Hey guys, most of you know me already but the website wouldn't let me make an account. I'm Ryan Nguyen. I live in Orcutt and go to RHS. Just about 16 this June. I got a G&G GR-16 with a 9.6v 3800amu and though I'm thinking of getting an ECHO 1 M24 since I'm partial to sniping. I got a normal M16 rig, 8 mid capacity mags, 1 high capacity, and a Condor ACU vest and uniform. Don't hate on ACU!! Rig holds around 1200+ BBs. No side arms or anything else, just me and my rifle. I'm really new to airsofting but not real guns (feel way different). Got my gun two months ago. I'm easy to spot, the Asian in all ACU.

I'm trying to get Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofting League off the ground for those who don't know. A league based more or less around the schools. Search for the group on Facebook.
Back to top Go down
Cosmicdragon
New Blood
New Blood

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2015 12:14 am

Hi, new here and been doing airsoft wars for over 6 years now. I was a sniper until my gun broke but I am more of a rifleman. Standard is a CYMA 032 (M14) and I play more like a recon type, but I like to get into the fight. I live in orcutt area near pinegrove school and hope that I can attend any local airsoft wars. Name is Angel btw
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters   Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Orcutt/Santa Maria Airsofters
Page 1 of 1