Independent Airsofters United
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Independent Airsofters United

Forum for members of Independent Airsoft

HomePortalSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog inNipomo Aisoft Website

Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters

Go down 
+2
jared
Eitrigg
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Eitrigg
Forum Watcher
Forum Watcher
Eitrigg

Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters Empty
PostSubject: Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters   Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters I_icon_minitimeSat Feb 20, 2010 11:02 pm

Hey there IAU,

I figured I'd make this post so us Nipomoairsoft players could get to know you guys better. I know it's awkward to talk to someone online and then play airsoft with them when you barely know the person, so this should break the ice.

My name's Chad. I'm a senior at AGHS, and I can't wait till school is finally over for me. I've been playing airsoft for about a year and a half, but I've gotten a lot more serious about it in the past 4 months.

I have a KWA M16A4 which I painted myself, along with the mags I own. I wear Desert Camo, an Interceptor replica vest, a MICH replica, and some other misc. gear. My avatar is a picture of myself during our last OP, which was Christmas themed. It was awesome and I can't wait for the next one!

Alright other Nipomoairsoft'ers, post away!
Back to top Go down
jared
New Blood
New Blood
jared

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters   Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:05 pm

Hi, my names Jared. I am an 8th grader at mesa middle school. Ive been playing airsoft for maybe about 6 months, but in the past month i've gotten a lot more gear and gotten more serious.

I have a cyma cm028a ak47 tactical. I wear woodland camo, might end up switching to desert because most of my friends wear it. I have a condor plate carrier. I also snipe when i can or when the scenario calls for it.

Last edited by jared on Sun Feb 21, 2010 9:19 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Admin
Forum Sentinel
Forum Sentinel
Admin

Location : North America, Earth, Sol, Milky Way, Universe, Third Dimension, Reality, Unreality

Dog Tag
Specialty: Assault Recon
Primary Gun: Dboy SCAR-L
Airsoft Group Affiliation: Independent Airsofters United

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters   Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters I_icon_minitimeSun Feb 21, 2010 9:15 pm

Thanks for posting! Hopefully our groups can meet to aisoft sometime, I'll be looking forward to it Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Chosen_1
Forum Guardian
Forum Guardian
Chosen_1

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters   Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters I_icon_minitimeTue Feb 23, 2010 1:46 am

I am Dylan Hardy, a sophomore at NHS and leader of Nipomo Airsoft.

Primary: Systema PTW M4A1
Secondary: KWA M11 or M93R
Gear: Tan MOLLE vest 2 double double M4 mag pouches (8 mag capacity), holster, radio pouch, two utility pouches, hydration carrier (~20 pounds excluding guns, mags, and water!)
Uniforms: ACU, self-made ghillie suit, OD

Airsoft is the pretty much the only thing I do other than school. I started this group last April when I realized how many airsofters there were out there. It's been growing ever since, we are reaching 50 members. As you can see, all of my money goes into airsoft. I am so into airsoft, I am reluctant to get a girlfriend because if any of you have seen an airsofter get a girlfriend, you know what happens. They start mysteriously leaving games early, or don't come to games at all. It's terrible.
Back to top Go down
Corbo
New Blood
New Blood
Corbo

Dog Tag
Specialty:
Primary Gun:
Airsoft Group Affiliation:

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters   Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters I_icon_minitimeMon Mar 01, 2010 11:27 pm

Hi I'm Patrick Corbo a frosh at Nipomo High School.

I use the G&G Combat Machine m4 rifle,
And my AGM VSR10 sniper rifle.
My gear consists of my magpull tactical field vest, Woodland camo, and a badass Skull mask.
Also im for the Horde, and my gamertag is CORBOcomander.

Ive played Airsoft about a year and half. And id say with my modest opinion that G&G is one of the best M4 manufactures out there, 2nd to KWA. I also love football.
Back to top Go down
staffmac
New Blood
New Blood

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters   Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters I_icon_minitimeMon Jun 13, 2011 6:08 pm

Hi Guys , would like to introduce myself name; Staffmac Although I play my airsoft in Scotland its good to hear of other peoples expieriances I spent 25 years in military (Royal Engineers) and been playing for a year plus. We play at The Asylum and The Scottish Wargames Center. Look forward to hearing from you all soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters   Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Introduce yourself here Nipomoairsofters
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Independent Airsofters United :: New Members :: Introductions-
Jump to:  
Create free forum | ©phpBB | Free forum support | Report an abuse | Forumotion.com